Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sfumare Notice

Hi! I'm glad so many people love to read Sfumare! >.<
I, too, love Sfumare, so I decided to translate and share!
These days, I do it every single day, but from today, I think it'll be a little harder.
Usually I am a little busy on the secone half of the week (Wed~Sat).
But I'll still try to release, but not just every day in that half of the week.
Sorry for the inconvenience! I know many people are waiting to see the next Ch.,
So I'll promise that on the first half of the week, I'll do it every day!

And for the chapter 6, I'll try to do it today, but I'll post it at night (US time)

Sorry & Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. no need to be sorry ^-^' take your time =D
    & thanX for your hard work :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your hard working!

    ReplyDelete